Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

1.  I have a really good excuse for missing last week.  A stomach virus hit our house last weekend, so I was hunkered down.  It came back Sunday night to hit another kid, too.  I'm the last one standing at this point.  Yes, I'm paranoid that I'm next.

2.  Despite Reagan starting to be pretty unhappy, Kim Greenfield still got some very cute family pictures a week ago.  You can see some of them here.

 
3.  Did everyone have a fun Halloween?  My boys decided that they wanted to be Mario and Luigi this year, so I decided they needed a Princess Peach as well.  We bought the boys' costumes, and for Princess Peach, I bought a pink dress on Amazon and followed this tutorial for the crown and pendant.  I think it's a win this year.  They're adorable.


4.  Any other Black List fans out there?  I just discovered it a few weeks ago, and I'm obsessed.  It reminds me a lot of Alias, another favorite.

5.  Home is on constant repeat in our house.  Both of the younger kids love it.  When she was sick last week, it was one of the few sure-fire ways to calm Reagan down for a few minutes.  I think we can all pretty much quote it.

6.  I admit that I'm excited Inside Out comes out today.  I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard good things, and I'm glad to get something else into regular rotation.

7.   You know I love a good printable, right?  I just got a few printed to put up in Reagan's room.


 
  source 
(I changed the original color)

8.  Speaking of our house.  This is what it looked like when we bought it.  We've made a few changes so far, but we have bigger plans I'm hoping to make happen in the next year, including black shutters and awnings. 

 
 9.  I painted the boys' room the first month we lived here, and I STILL haven't finished the city wall.  But here it is.  Eventually there will be yellow windows.

 10.  And here is the only before and after pictures I've done.  We painted all the trim and the mantle and whitewashed the brick, and I love it.  Please ignore the off-center tv and cords.



Happy Tuesday, Friends!





    

    

5 comments:

  1. The house looks cute from the outside. And the white washed brick looks great! I loved the movie inside out. Made me cry. Be warned :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the warning! I cried, too. I kind of love the message.

      Delete
  2. I love your house. Such a cute one! The boys' bedroom is darling too! No worries about unfinished stuff, we have a list of those around here. :) I hope you miss the stomach bug and that everyone else stays healthy!

    ReplyDelete