Monday, March 8, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Printables

Inspired by Kimberly's clever St. Patty's Day printables, I designed some for a dessert social a friend and I are hosting next week. While I loved the clever poem Kimberly provided, I decided I'd prefer good ole' candy for my bags. Here are two possibilities I came up with for the bag topper:


The first is a plain white lunch sack, folded down and then in to match the width of the bag topper, and the other is just saran wrap! I probably would have used a plain zip-lock sandwich bag, but there were none to be found in the house!

In addition to the bag topper, I designed matching invitations to send out. While I don't have a picture of the ones we used, this is a generic one I modified:

So after all that designing fun, I'd love to share them with each of you! Just click on the image of the invitation (above) or the bag topper (below) to be taken to a printable pdf file that has four of each per page.


Please let me know if you end up using these, I'd love to hear the details!

I'll be linking to the parties on the left as well as to these:

2 comments:

  1. Kelli! It worked this time! Thank you for fixing it. I was worried that you wouldn't see my post, and that it would look like I was a party pooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I had to reset my template 2 weekends ago, so I guess it must have been broken since then. I'm so glad you let me know!!

    ReplyDelete