Sunday, February 12, 2012

Only An Aunt... (Free Printable)

Since my crafty focus of late has been finally getting pictures and sundry on my walls, I decided to make my sister-in-law a little printable to go with a picture for her birthday last week.  I've seen this saying in my pinterest walking, but I haven't found a printable of it yet, so I decided to make my own.  I've been learning more about layers and textures in photoshop elements, so it was a fun little exercise for me. 


Feel free to save and print for all those wonderful aunties in your lives!  It's formatted to 5x7.


8 comments:

  1. super cute Kelli! :) I think you're doing a really great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Saw you over at Someday Crafts. My kids have a wonderful aunt in my sister in law, this would make a great gift for her. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister would love this. I am thinking I need to print it and put it in a frame with my 4 year old for her auntie!

    I am visiting from WFMW and so glad I did!

    Blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and true. I have one aunt especially that this would be great for. Thanks for sharing on BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I had a dear great aunt who was like a grandmother to me. Thank you bunches for linking up with up last week for Mop It Up Mondays at i should be mopping the floor! Hope you can join us again tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an amazing job on this! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. My sister is a very special aunt to my kids and her birthday will be here soon. Guess what she's getting? Thanks for making her special day even more special! Can't wait to see what kind of printables you design next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do i get this? Or do i need to print this on my own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please feel free you print it on your own. Just click on the picture and then right click and save on the high-res image that comes up.

      Delete