Monday, January 28, 2013

HIMYM Exercise Game

More 32 by Thirty-Two catchup.  Last week I made a How I Met Your Mother exercise game.  Tyler and I own all the seasons of HIMYM, and we have them on in the evening while we get ready for bed.  So on Tuesday I played this exercise game, and it was pretty hilarious.  I actually had to go back and adjust the count of the exercises, because a 1-minute plank turned out to be pretty difficult directly after a 1-minute wall sit and 15 burpees.  So here's my revised game.  Adjust the exercises to keep it fun; it should be a workout, but it shouldn't make you hate me.  :)


4 comments:

  1. This is the second time I have seen the word "burpee" recently. Perhaps it was on your blog? What the heck is it?? Obviously it is some type of exercise. I don't even have a good guess. And what a fun way to get some exercise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look it up, too! I saw it on a lot of other exercise games that I looked at for ideas for mine. Here's a good link that describes it: http://artofmanliness.com/2010/01/27/the-burpee-the-one-exercise-to-rule-them-all/

      It really is a lot of fun for getting some exercise!

      Delete
  2. I had never heard of an exercise game. I... I think you just changed my life. :)

    ReplyDelete