(Please follow the source link or the "my pin" link to pin these -
they aren't my projects or ideas, and I shouldn't get credit. Thanks!)
1. The best way to store kitchen towels.
2. 40 Secret iPhone Features. Some of these are pretty good.
3. How to Stretch Shoes. Seriously.
7. Saving for something specific?
9. Peanut Butter Cup S'Mores. Sorry, Emily, but this is too good not to share. Seriously, how smart is that?
"Peanut Butter & Chocolate--This tasty duo will satisfy even the most voracious sweet tooth. Melt a bar of dark chocolate and mix it into a jar of organic peanut butter. Leave it in the fridge so that it cools and the flavors blend. When a sugar craving strikes, have a spoon. One spoonful has 4.5 grams of sugar. Compare this to your average brownie with a whopping 30 grams of sugar, & you’re well on your way to shaking your sugar habit in healthy ways you never thought possible!"
It's certainly worth a try. And probably healthier than the peanut butter cup s'mores...