I've been keeping a running list of random facts about myself for the past year or so. They're the kind of things that rarely come up in daily conversation, but they're all part of what makes me unique. I've seen similar lists, so at first I planned to post them all at once and then add them to my "About Me" page. Then I considered using them for an "All About Me" minibook. But I still haven't finished my Cruise minibook, and meanwhile the list just keeps on growing. So I've decided to break my list up into a few posts and share just five (or so) of these random facts at a time.
1. I forget the keys in the front door every few months. Usually Tyler
gets them when he gets home, but I've forgotten them there overnight a
2. I like to leave my earrings in when I go to the gym. The first few
times were an accident, but then I decided I liked it. It helps me feel
more put-together when I'm sweating like a pig, I guess.
3. I have a tried and true problem-solving method which works a good
80% of the time: Ignore the problem and hope it goes away. And don't
knock it until you've tried it; it's surprisingly effective.
4. My favorite color changes every few years. It's been pink now for awhile, so it could be changing soon.
5. I hate texting shorthand (b4 instead of before, u instead of you,
etc). But I'm all about acronyms, like btw for by the way and idk for I
don't know. Tyler and I even use ones specific to us, like ikr for I
know right and ooc for out of control.
What about you? Do you have any quirks that you'd like to share with the interwebs? If you do a random facts post, I'd love for you to share a link!