Friday, June 28, 2013

Random Facts Post #2

Note: My first five random facts are here.

6.  I'm kind of a grammar/vocab/spelling nazi, so I really AM silently judging everyone's grammar and spelling mistakes.

7.  I hate the phrase "Boys will be boys."

8.  I also disagree with the phrase "All you need is love."

9.  I actively avoid finding out about current events.  Sad stories literally make me weep for the world.  It hurts my heart, and I hate it.

10.  I'd rather be a jack of all trades than master any one skill.

I think I am going to incorporate these into an "All About Me" minibook eventually.  I'd like to also include some random stories from my childhood that I still remember for no particular reason.  I'm not sure what format to go with though.  I'm leaning toward a 6x8 album (like the one used here).

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to you on some of these! #6. for sure! I've never been fond of #8 as well. And 9, yeah I hate the sad stories too. One got me a few months ago, and I literally couldn't sleep I was so sad for the family! I think a minibook sounds so fun to do! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete