Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not a Promo, But I Wish I Got Paid For It

Who else has seen this ad?

I did, and I won't lie, I was skeptical. In my experience, nails are never dry until one smudges. But we were at Target the other day, and I decided to splurge and grab some dark red (cinna-snap, looks way more brown on my screen than it did in the store) for my toenails. I did each foot with only one coat and one dip into the bottle. It was like magic. And then I was up and going within minutes.
Yesterday I decided to try my fingers. A little more finicky (refill the wand after each finger instead of each hand), but still dry very fast and 2 coats was more than enough. I don't much care for the color - too vampiric for fingernails. But I'll see how it wears before taking it off. If it lasts even 3 days, that's a record, and I'll go grab some in a more... peppy... shade.

6 comments:

  1. Well I haven't seen the add, but I've always had trouble with nail polish. It never wants to stick to my nails. So I might possibly try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading a magazine in a waiting room somewhere, and they also endorsed this product. The writer who tried it said it lasted five days.

    The next time I see it somewhere, I think I'll pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on day 3 and going strong. A little bit of wearing at the tips, but not bad, all in all. I'll pick up a lighter color when I'm at Target this weekend. I hope you girls like it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To report - the color totally lasted three days. I think it would have made it through today as well, but I did a lot of sewing last night, so the nailpolish on my right index finger was really chipped. Definitely picking up another color at Target this evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a peppy color would be nice, but maybe you should consider a "sassy" one instead, or in addition too. ;)

    ReplyDelete