Monday, November 9, 2009

Sad and Some Teasers

Well, there were no takers on the virtual book club. Except my sister, but we can do a BC discussion on gmail chat. :) I DID get invited to an actual book club for this same book, though, so YAY for that! If anyone wants a list of good questions, just leave a comment with your email and I'll send it your way.

Does anyone follow seriouslysoblessed? I love it. You have to remember it's a parody, though, because some people get offended. But this one was particularly appropriate. Because I HAVE decided to go handmade this Christmas, and I'm not posting pix because I don't want to give it away. I will post some pix (hopefully soon!) of some other projects, though. And after Christmas, I'll post pix of the gifts. Oh, and it (the blog entry) doesn't apply, though, in that I'm not giving out lists of things for people to buy me. :) I love handmade, storebought, or just a genuine "Merry Christmas. I'm thinking of you!"

In addition to my gifty crafting, I'm devising some crafty ideas for seasonal decor that stores really easily. I LOVE all the seasonal decor I've seen in my blog-walking, but we just don't have room to store wreaths and garlands and plaques and etc etc the rest of the year. I've got some ideas brewing that involve throw pillow covers, throws, etc, etc. I think it will be fun if I can pull it all together. Probably after the holidays, though, let's be honest. :)

1 comment:

  1. No other takers?? Sad day to be me!
    Email me the questions, though, eh?

    ReplyDelete