Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My First Award & A Little Hint

My first award! I feel like I've finally arrived! Thanks to Erynne from Heartfelt Originals for stopping by, checking out my blog, and liking it enough to send some sunshine my way!

The rules of this award are as follows:

Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

It was virtually impossible to pick just 12 blogs. But I did my best:



And here's a little hint of something I'll show more of in my next post...

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award! I feel honored that you choose us! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet award! I'm thrilled to be included in that line-up. Those are some of my favorites, too! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! That is so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! I love seeing the list so I can check out new blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! I certainly don't deserve it, but it means a lot that you'd think of me!!! I truly am honored.
    -Erika
    www.misscraftypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thanks so much for the award! I'm seriously honored, especially among that lineup. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I tried to leave a comment the other day, but something wouldn't let me! Anyway, THANK you so much for the award. Itseriously makes my day every time I get one! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelli-
    Sorry I didn't comment sooner! You made my day! Thank you so much and p.s. I personally LOVE the ribbon pillow you made.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete