Sunday, May 9, 2010

Flower Boxes

A few weeks ago, Heather over at Lulu's Tiles posted about these fantastic flower boxes she had come across. And they are very cool, don't get me wrong. See?


But then she said, and I quote, "If you can top these babies, leave a comment with a link to the flower boxes I gotta see them" (no emphasis added). And, coincidentally enough, I had been noticing some incredible flower boxes every time we left my in-laws' after Sunday dinner. So of course I took up the challenge but just finally today got some pictures. Do you see what I mean? Look closely...

She's hung vintage windows from the porch and then put window boxes hanging from them! Aren't they beautiful? Sadly, our porch isn't big enough to accommodate something like this, but one day maybe. :)


So, what do you think, Heather? At least as good? ;)

7 comments:

  1. Kelli-
    Def. as good- and on a scale that a house could actually do- if you have a big porch. :)
    LOVE it!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! Genius! I have a ton of old windows. i am so going to do this! thanks for the inspiration! Please, stop by sometime and say hello! I am off to check out the rest of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those 'window' boxes! Such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really cute ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future.
    Flower Boxes Wholesale
    Wholesale Flower Boxes

    ReplyDelete