Monday, May 10, 2010

Missing-In-Action for a While

I've got some more pics to put up, but this weekend was crazy. We're going out of town on Wednesday, AND I think I'll get a root canal before I go. No better way to start a trip, right? So stay tuned for more throw pillows (my latest obsession), a Ballard Designs knockoff (I might be biting off more than I chew here, so wish me luck), some Sunday refashioning for a 1-year-old boy, some baby-gift projects, and whatever else I can manage to find time for. :) hopefully in a week or two. Show me some love in the meantime, though. I'd like to know I'm missed. :) Remember I'd love to see links to any projects you've done that are similar (they don't even have to be inspired by me) to ones I've done. Also, if you see something you think I might want to get in on, let me know! I have a feeling my reader will be SORELY neglected for a while. Thanks, girls!!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand how you're feeling! But we HAVE missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping in to comment on my tiered planter tutorial! I am so glad you liked the project.

    It is amazing how crazy life can be at times! I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that it is totally understandable to have to take a breather for a bit.

    I'm your newest follower, by the way. :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete