Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Wreath

No guarantees or anything, but I might start posting more frequently than every three months.  I finished the project I mentioned in June 8 weeks ago today.  Mason Bryce was born 5 1/2 weeks early at a healthy 6 lb 10 oz.  He had to spend a week in the NICU, but all things considered, we feel very blessed that there were no other complications. 
I've been working on quite a few projects the last few weeks, but one of them has been trying to fix a virus on our computer, so my blogging has stayed back burner.  I did want to hop on really quick to share a picture of my Halloween changing seasons wreath, though.


It's inspired by my wreath last year and all the wreaths I've seen in my blog-walking and on pinterest that are wrapped-yarn.  I still love those bats.  And I'm still loving teal.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm glad you had your baby and that everything went well. Mason is a cute name for a little guy. And your wreath is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the colors. I would love for you to link this up to More the Merrier Monday. It starts every Sunday night and lasts through Wednesday. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It is so beautiful. Those colors are incredible!
    I'd love for you to link up to my first Fresh Friday Link Party!
    http://www.releasemecreations.com/2011/10/fresh-fridays-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete