Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ten-Pin Tuesday... urgh, Wednesday

Sorry I'm a day late this week.  I figured y'all wouldn't mind.  ;)  No great excuse - I just got in the zone trying to catch up on Project Life and lost track of the day last night.  I'm almost caught up!  I'm hoping to start sharing some of my weekly spreads in the next week or so.

And rather than linking both to my pin and to the original source, I just linked each of the pictures to my pin.  If you aren't on pinterest, no problem.  Just click on the picture of my pin, and it will take you to the original source.

(Please follow the picture linked to my pin before pinning these - 
they aren't my projects or ideas, and I shouldn't get credit.  Thanks!)

1.  Genius.  No, seriously.  Genius.

  

2.  Again, genius!  And you could do this for any beverage at a baby shower.  Cover up a label on a water bottle.  Love it.

3.  Oatmeal streusel topping on baked apples.  That's a win-win.

4.  Or for a slightly less-healthy version, bake the apple bowls and then fill with vanilla ice cream and top with caramel sauce.




5.  Or go all in for a twix brownie.  This is from the same girl who brought us samoa brownies last week.  I really want to be her friend.


6.  My three-year-old loves our iPads, so I try to put some fun apps on there to distract him from Angry Birds.  I downloaded one of the free ones recommended here, and he was hooked within 10 seconds.


7.  Do I really even need to say anything?  This is beyond epic.


8.  I love this.  That crochet stitch looks chunky enough I might even be able to finish it.  I wish it was a tutorial instead of an etsy shop, so if anyone knows where some instructions might be, please send them my way. 



9.  What Harry Potter Taught Me about Parenting.  If you're a fan of Harry Potter, I'm pretty sure you need to read this list.

 

10.  Seriously, though.  It's true.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment