1. No Ten-Pin Tuesday today, sorry. But feel free to check out my latest pins. :)
haven't been particularly motivated to blog lately. I imagine you've
noticed. I'm struggling with WHY I blog. Am I primarily wanting to share ideas
with others? Or am I wanting to journal my crafty pursuits for myself?
Am I really wanting to develop a blog "following"? I'm not sure. I
know I've declared several sweeping changes already this year, but I
think there's another one coming.
3. I have been reading up a storm lately. I finished both Legend by Marie Lu (on audiobook) and Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers last Saturday. I give both 5 stars. Thoroughly enjoyed them both.
4. I've read several others as well. If you're on goodreads, look me up!
5. I am STILL catching up on Project Life. I am so close. So, so
close. In fact, I'll commit to putting up at least my title page
within the next 2 weeks. I know, ambitious.
6. I'm loving my iPhone/iPad for editing pictures. Right now I use Phonto, Snapseed, and PicFrame for almost all of my photo formatting needs.
stayed home with my boys for three days last week since our babysitter
had a daughter getting married on Saturday. I could have gotten another
sitter, but let's be honest, I didn't look that hard. I love an excuse
to spend more time with my babies.
8. I used the home-time to declare Potty Training a Go (I say
again! We are GO for potty training!). Potty training sucks. I think
Mason (the baby) will just have to stay in diapers for the rest of his
9. I need a new purse. Again. I got a cheap one at Target, and that
became apparent when it started to fall apart. So now I've got my eye
on this one
from Fossil (in metallic). I've been coveting a Fossil purse for many
years now, so that might need to be a Christmas-in-July present to
10. I'm starting to feel the sewing bug again, so look for some sewing projects in the near future.