Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. No Ten-Pin Tuesday today, sorry.  But feel free to check out my latest pins.  :)

2. I haven't been particularly motivated to blog lately.  I imagine you've noticed.  I'm struggling with WHY I blog.  Am I primarily wanting to share ideas with others?  Or am I wanting to journal my crafty pursuits for myself?  Am I really wanting to develop a blog "following"?  I'm not sure.  I know I've declared several sweeping changes already this year, but I think there's another one coming.

3. I have been reading up a storm lately.  I finished both Legend by Marie Lu (on audiobook) and Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers last Saturday.  I give both 5 stars.  Thoroughly enjoyed them both.

4. I've read several others as well.  If you're on goodreads, look me up!

5. I am STILL catching up on Project Life.  I am so close.  So, so close.  In fact, I'll commit to putting up at least my title page within the next 2 weeks.  I know, ambitious.

6. I'm loving my iPhone/iPad for editing pictures.  Right now I use Phonto, Snapseed, and PicFrame for almost all of my photo formatting needs.

7. I stayed home with my boys for three days last week since our babysitter had a daughter getting married on Saturday.  I could have gotten another sitter, but let's be honest, I didn't look that hard.  I love an excuse to spend more time with my babies.

8. I used the home-time to declare Potty Training a Go (I say again! We are GO for potty training!).  Potty training sucks.  I think Mason (the baby) will just have to stay in diapers for the rest of his life.

9. I need a new purse.  Again.  I got a cheap one at Target, and that became apparent when it started to fall apart.  So now I've got my eye on this one from Fossil (in metallic).  I've been coveting a Fossil purse for many years now, so that might need to be a Christmas-in-July present to myself.

10. I'm starting to feel the sewing bug again, so look for some sewing projects in the near future. 

1 comment:

  1. I blog for my family mostly. The friends are just perks :) And, we just recently potty trained Dylan. He was 3.5. May have been easier than the girls because I waited so long.... Take your time... When he is ready, you will know. But staying home helps. Like when you have no car for 3 weeks :)

    ReplyDelete