Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Project Life | Weeks 11 & 12

I'm totally caught up.  And I'm loving my album this year.  I'm hoping I can start working on some baby albums soon, too!


Week 11 Full Spread.


Week 11 Left Side.  I saw this daylight savings meme last year, and it still had me laughing this year, so I had to include it.  Other than that, just the usual.  Pictures and journaling.  Nothing special other than that I intentionally put the picture of Mason at an angle.  I was feeling crazy, what can I say?



Week 11 Right Side.  Really minimal page.  We ran 10 miles on Saturday.  I need to add our time to our bibs.  Lincoln "helped" me put this page together, and he picked the green stripe filler card.  How much do I love that he wanted to help and had strong opinions on paper choices?  So much.


Week 12 Full Spread.


Week 12 Left Side.  I only took a handful of pictures this week, so luckily I saved the tags from new pajamas we bought for Lincoln.  He is growing like a weed!  The HAPPY card was inspired by Catherine Davis.  The color on her printable didn't work for me, so I just made my own card using Bebas font.  I thought about trying harder to match the font in the LUCKY print on the opposite page, but decided to go simple. 


Week 12 Right Side.  The "Lucky I'm in love with my best friend" print is a freebie from Landee See, Landee Do.  A picture of Lincoln looking at our PL album, which I love.  And Mason in the bathtub.  He is SUCH a waterbaby!  And I need to add a "Date Night" caption to the Skyfall picture.  It's so handy that they put those superfluous cardboard "cases" on blue rays these days.


Thanks for looking!  You can check out my other Project Life pages here.

(I'll be linking up to Project Life Tuesday at The Mom Creative. And for more information on Project Life, click here.)

5 comments:

  1. I love how simple and clean your layouts look.
    Congrats on your run! I can't imagine running 10 miles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages and well done for catching up and doing the ten miles race !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layouts look great! I just saw that you won the silhouette portrait over at I am momma hear me roar! I am SOOOO excited for you. I have a cameo and LOVE it. You will have a blast with that thing, especially for project life. Journal cards are super easy to make. I will post some on my blog I've made sometime soon. Congrats again! I was so excited to see somebody that I 'know' win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the brightness to your pages. And love that you included your bibs. I'm really looking forward to warmer weather here in DC so I can start running again. I've been running the Army Ten Miler for the past few years, and I'm excited to get back in the swing of things so I'm not dying come October. LOL. Congrats on finishing the race!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your happy, colorful pages and those huge titles / words/ numbers on every page. Huge impact!

    ReplyDelete