Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Project Life | Week 13

On Friday I'll be participating in a Project Life bloghop spearheaded by Margie from Nihao, Cupcake!  So be sure to come back on Friday to get the scoop.

I have to say I'm not loving my spread this week.  The colors aren't doing much for me, I think.  But I'm not sure what to change.  Does anyone else have weeks like that?  How do you problem-solve a creative slump?

Full Spread.



Left Side.  That picture of the boys on my lap is blurry, but it cracks me up.  Mason got tired of sitting on Lincoln's lap pretty quickly, but Lincoln wasn't ready for the fun to end.  And the picture in the lower right helps explain why Mason had little patience with his brother that night; Lincoln was swinging a towel at him when all he wanted was to climb on daddy's back.  Ah, brothers.


Right Side.  Sorry, I didn't realize this pic was blurry until it was uploaded.  The boys playing in the cozy coupe made my day.  And Lincoln's "dance floor" cracked us up.  The boys are at such a fun age right now!  I love to see Lincoln's imagination at work, and how cute they are playing together.


Thanks for looking!  You can check out my other Project Life pages here.

(I'll be linking up to Project Life Tuesday at The Mom Creative. And for more information on Project Life, click here.)

3 comments:

  1. These layouts are so good! I love how you included the book cover. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spread! That pocket with the book cover looks so good.

    ReplyDelete