Friday, November 22, 2013

Free Christmas Card Template

Have you guys seen the Holiday Card Templates that Becky Higgins is offering over on her website?  She had a design contest last month, and I got up the nerve to send in a submission.  I'm kind of bummed that my design didn't get chosen, but I still wanted to offer it in case someone else would like to use it.  I made a .png file in 3 different sizes. 


To use it, just drop your picture behind the .png file.  Here's an example using a family picture from last year:


I'm offering this free for personal use, so if you'd like to use it, just click to download whichever size works best for you.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a winner to me...so elegant and festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys are doing well! I haven't seen a post lately, so I hope life is going great for you and that you had a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete