Friday, January 17, 2014

Project Life | Weeks 45 - 50 (Catch-Up Part 1)

I have a problem.  I can't seem to find a happy medium with taking pictures.  The last 3 months or so, I either have so many pictures that I'm paralyzed by indecision and can't pick which ones to use in my layout OR I only have 2 or 3 pictures for the entire week.  Either way, it's incredibly difficult to make myself sit down and make things happen.  Does anyone else do that?  Any ideas for finding that balance?

So, here's catch-up part 1:

Week 45. 


Week 46.


Week 47.


Week 48.


Week 49.


Week 50.


Thanks for looking! You can check out my other Project Life pages here.

(I'll be linking up to Project Life Tuesday at The Mom Creative. And for more information on Project Life, click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment