Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, friends!

I've got plans for this blog this year.  I've been spending a little bit of time on a Project Life facebook group, and I like to answer questions from newbies.  But as I've come back to link them to the blog, I've realized how sadly out of date a lot of it is.  I've also realized how much I love having my Project Life pages posted.  So I'm planning to start posting my spreads again.  For 2016 I'm doing a monthly approach, though.  I did that in 2015, and I like the flexibility it gave me.  So I'll be posting my pages monthly as well.

I got a new calling in Church this year.  I'm the Personal Progress adviser in Young Women's.  (Don't know what any of that means?  Learn more about Mormons here.)  I'm going to work on my Personal Progress while I help the girls, and I'm planning to journal about that here.  I'm also planning a scrapbook/journal/smashbook to record it in, and I'll share about that as I go.  I'll be designing some printables for that, so look for those as well.

I have other plans and goals for the year, but more about those later.  Here's to new beginnings and fresh starts!


1 comment: